Sentences with Response, Response in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Response
1. Our servers were down, hence the delayed response.
2. It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.
3. Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion.
4. We direct and coordinate the world’s response to health emergencies.
5. The only intelligent tactical response to life’s horror is to laugh defiantly at it.
6. I steeled myself for the next response. I knew it was going to be one of the Zen life lessons.
7. Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response.
8. He stares at me. I wait with my hands clutching his arms for stability as he considers his response.
9. In general, the more dysfunctional the family the more inappropriate their response to disclosure. Never expect a sane response from an insane system.”
10. The lessons from the peace process are clear whatever life throws at us, our individual responses will be all the stronger for working together and sharing the load.
11. Our camels plodded along. Katrina tried to kiss, or possibly spit on Hindenburg, and Hindenburg farted in response. I found this a depressing commentary on boy-girl relationships.
12. Peace is not the absence of conflict but the presence of creative alternatives for responding to conflict – alternatives to passive or aggressive responses, alternatives to violence.
13. Donald today is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in and synthesize information.
14. Reform of the medical liability system should be considered as part of a comprehensive response to surging medical malpractice premiums that endanger Americans’ access to quality medical care.
15. The tragedy of life is in what dies inside a man while he lives – the death of genuine feeling, the death of inspired response, the awareness that makes it possible to feel the pain or the glory of other men in yourself.