Sentences with Root, Root in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Root
1. We don’t have root beer.
2. Who are you rooting for?
3. I am rooted, but I flow.
4. The root of the tree was here.
5. I always root for the underdog.
6. Poverty is the root of all evil.
7. Lack of money is the root of all evil.
8. Expectation is the root of all heartache.
9. The lack of money is the root of all evil.
10. It’s difficult to root out certain prejudices.
11. Decision is a risk rooted in the courage of being free.
12. The roots of the trees in the forest are meters underground.
13. Wisdom has its root in goodness, not goodness its root in wisdom.
14. When a tree is polled, it will sprout new shoots nearer its roots.
15. Kind people have a way of working their way inside me and rooting there.
16. All things must come to the soul from its roots, from where it is planted.
17. The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure.
18. Love is a spiritual root canal and the only thing that makes life worth living.
19. Some varieties are grown for their leaves and some for their large nutritious root.
20. Acquaintances we meet, enjoy, and can easily leave behind; but friendship grows deep roots.
21. The root of all superstition is that men observe when a thing hits, but not when it misses.
22. So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?
23. That on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arm, And my roots will set off to seek another land.
24. There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.
25. You know your testimony is strong when your roots are so deep that other people’s storms will never knock you over.
26. A strange, terrific force unlike anything I’ve ever experienced is sprouting in my heart, taking root there, growing.
27. He hesitated, but then stepped beneath the tree and knelt, depositing me gently on the ground between two giant roots.
28. I planted a seed of hatred in my heart. I swore it would grow to be a massive tree whose roots would strangle them all.
29. A lesser moustache, under the impact of that quick, agonised expulsion of breath, would have worked loose at the roots.
30. Marriage cannot be severed from its cultural, religious and natural roots without weakening the good influence of society.
31. My mom and dad are both in stand-up comedy, so that’s where I started, that’s where I got everything. My roots are holding the mic.
32. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.
33. Affliction is the wholesome soil of virtue, where patience, honor, sweet humility, and calm fortitude, take root and strongly flourish.
34. Money is the root of all evil, and yet it is such a useful root that we cannot get on without it any more than we can without potatoes.
35. I think long-lasting, healthy relationships are more important than the idea of marriage. At the root of every successful marriage is a strong partnership.
36. I think people are as individual as snowflakes, they kinda look alike but no two are the exactly the same, and all classification is the root of prejudice.
37. You fall into my arms. You are the good gift of destruction’s path, When life sickens more than disease. And boldness is the root of beauty. Which draws us together.