Sentences with Selfish, Selfish in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Selfish
1. I am selfish. I am brave.
2. She is very selfish in class.
3. Being selfish is never acceptable.
4. She advised her children not to be selfish.
5. Will there be no end to this selfish behavior?
6. A selfish man thinks of nothing but his own feelings.
7. All love is expansion, all selfishness is contraction.
8. 45.Believe me, you are not only unselfish but also very lovely.
9. It often occurs that pride and selfishness are muddled with strength and independence.
10. To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as ones own in the midst of abundance.
11. Selfish— a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their own power of sacrifice.
12. Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
13. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
14. Just as blueprints don’t necessarily specify blue buildings, selfish genes don’t necessarily specify selfish organisms.
15. Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.
16. It disturbs me no more to find men base, unjust, or selfish than to see apes mischievous, wolves savage, or the vulture ravenous.
17. Waking up is not a selfish pursuit of happiness, it is a revolutionary stance, from the inside out, for the benefit of all beings in existence.
18. Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive. It is a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves.
19. I’ve been a pretty selfish mom and a very unselfish athlete for about three years now and it’s time to put my family first. It’s probably time to move on.
20. Real love has little to do with falling. It’s a climb up the rocky face of a mountain, hard work, and most people are too selfish or too scared to bother.
21. My feelings about my mortality are less selfish than they used to be. I used to affect a cavalier attitude to death now I see it from my son’s perspective.
22. We are survival machines – robot vehicles blindly programmed to preserve the selfish molecules known as genes. This is a truth which still fills me with astonishment.
23. The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.
24. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
25. I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
26. To all the positions, I just bring the determination to win. Me being an unselfish player, I think that can carry on to my teammates. When you have one of the best players on the court being unselfish, I think that transfers to the other players.
27. My mom can’t defend herself to the world. She is such an amazing woman, with such an open heart. It’s a real hard line, and I crossed it. I took everyone’s life story and assumed it would be a great thing to put on screen. I was being selfish and I feel so horrible about it. I feel so guilty.