Sentences with Tie, Tie in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Tie
1. Bow ties are cool.
2. His tie came undone.
3. I’m tied up right now.
4. Alex adjusted his tie.
5. Your tie has come undone.
6. I gave my father a silk tie.
7. I’m not going to wear a tie.
8. I knelt down to tie my shoes.
9. I can’t tie a very good knot.
10. They tied each other tightly.
11. Don’t get all tied up in knots.
12. Samuel bent over to tie his shoes.
13. You shouldn’t be tied up that loosely.
14. The peasant tied his donkey to the tree.
15. I’d tie our hearts together, chamber by chamber.
16. Alex and Mary are going to tie the knot this spring.
17. It did not unravel because it tied the strings tightly.
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
19. When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.
20. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
21. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
22. A quarrel between friends, when made up, adds a new tie to friendship.
23. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
24. My mom still lives in Denver and some of my brothers are still in the area, so I still have strong ties there.
25. But you are tied to the story as if being dragged behind a carriage and you cannot let go or turn the course aside.
26. One can be a brother only in something. Where there is no tie that binds men, men are not united but merely lined up.
27. A self is not something static, tied up in a pretty parcel and handed to the child, finished and complete. A self is always becoming.
28. Letting go is the lesson. Letting go is always the lesson. Have you ever noticed how much of our agony is all tied up with craving and loss?
29. Looking in the mirror to check if my tie is straight is a waste of my time. I only look in the mirror once a day, and that’s in the morning when I shave.