Sentences with Theatre, Theatre in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Theatre
1. I went to the theatre too.
2. The theatre starts on Monday.
3. I went to the theatre yesterday.
4. I might possibly go to the theatre tonight
5. What I want to give in the theatre is beauty, that’s what I want to give.
6. Also, if you want to reach people, theatre is not always the best way to do it.
7. Movies are not scripts – movies are films they’re not books, they’re not the theatre.
8. If I didn’t have to stay home to look after the children, I would come to the theatre.
9. 13.If I didn’t have to stay home to look after the children, I would come to the theatre.
10. Movies are a complicated collision of literature, theatre, music and all the visual arts.
11. Every baseball crowd, like every theatre audience, has its own distinctive attitude and atmosphere.
12. A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it.
13. The truth, the absolute truth, is that the chief beauty for the theatre consists in fine bodily proportions.
14. But men must know, that in this theatre of man’s life it is reserved only for God and angels to be lookers on.
15. The theatre only knows what it’s doing next week, not like the opera, where they say: What are we going to do in five years’ time? A completely different attitude.
16. Boxing is my real passion. I can go to ballet, theatre, movies, or other sporting events… and nothing is like the fights to me. I’m excited by the visual beauty of it. A boxer can look so spectacular by doing a good job.
17. I showed my mom the movie then I told her the movie got bought and that it was gonna be shown in theatres and be on video. Everyone was really psyched about it. Everyone in my little town of hounds started to call me movie star.
18. I do believe that there are African Americans who have thick accents. My mom has a thick accent my relatives have thick accents. But sometimes you have to adjust when you go into the world of film, TV, theatre, in order to make it accessible to people.
19. People are patronizing the theatres with renewed enthusiasm – there is an entire picnic-like attitude when families go out to see movies, which is a very good sign. They want to see larger-than-life characters on the big screen and not just watch movies on television or on DVDs.