Sentences with Though, Though in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Though
1. Thought is free.
2. Hold that thought.
3. I thought proudly.
4. I thought you quit.
5. I thought you’d agree.
6. You occupy my thoughts.
7. I thought it was hilarious.
8. I can’t collect my thoughts.
9. He thought it was hilarious.
10. I thought that was the case.
11. I thought Tom would be here.
12. We thought it was hilarious.
13. I thought you’d be impressed.
14. I thought you wanted to play.
15. I thought Samuel would panic.
16. I thought I could count on you.
17. I thought a swim might be nice.
18. I thought you would understand.
19. I thought Tom was an accountant.
20. Alex thought Mary was very rude.
21. I thought I might be of some use.
22. I thought my girlfriend was sick.
23. I thought it was just a metaphor.
24. Though she is poor, she is happy.
25. We thought that you were married.
26. I thought Samuel was exaggerating.
27. I thought a swim might be elegant.
28. I thought all geniuses read Latin.
29. I thought it might be significant.
30. Alex thought the bed was too soft.
31. Our best thoughts come from others.
32. I thought Alex would use my office.
33. I thought this might come in handy.
34. Frank was absorbed in deep thought.
35. I thought you were attracted to me.
36. I thought you just came from Texas.
37. I never really thought I’d graduate.
38. 150.I studied even though I was sick.
39. I thought I was making some progress.
40. Steve thought he heard a dog barking.
41. I thought Alex wouldn’t like Jessica.
42. I thought that Paul was exaggerating.
43. I suddenly thought of my dead mother.
44. I never thought I’d have so much fun.
45. I never thought it could happen to me.
46. We thought we heard your dulcet tones.
47. Though he tried hard, nothing changed.
48. 149.Even though I was sick, I studied.
49. I thought Alex would sleep until noon.
50. Change your thoughts, change your life!
51. Though he is young, he is quite polite.
52. My father thought my mother was pretty.
53. We will not have peace by afterthought.
54. Alex came even though I told him not to.
55. Though she be but little, she is fierce!
56. I don’t want to sleep though I am tired.
57. Though she be but little, she is fierce.
58. Even though he’s wealthy, he’s not happy.
59. Most people thought it was a good treaty.
60. Even though he has money, he isn’t happy.
61. I thought you had principles in studying.
62. Even though he has money, he isn’t happy.
63. She spoke as though nothing had happened.
64. Though she was tired, she kept on working.
65. A film is a petrified fountain of thought.
66. Words without thoughts never to heaven go.
67. I thought that book was difficult to read.
68. I thought I would clean the house yesterday.
69. There has been a change in attitude, though.
70. Though the weather is cold, everybody is out.
71. Even though he apologized, I’m still furious.
72. Be great in act, as you have been in thought.
73. I don’t want to sleep even though I am tired.
74. She spoke as even though nothing had happened.
75. Frank thought he had a chance to win the race.
76. Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.
77. Even though she was tired, she kept on working.
78. Change your thoughts and you change your world.
79. An hole is but an hole, though laden with gold.
80. I thought you were going to wear your new suit.
81. Who knows what they talked and thought about us?
82. Although the boy is rich, he has no girl friend.
83. Frank thought Mary’s behavior was inappropriate.
84. I thought Steve wasn’t allowed to have visitors.
85. Frank told me he thought Jessica was unfriendly.
86. Even though she ran very fast, she lost the race.
87. Samuel offered what he thought was helpful advice.
88. I thought I told you to cancel your gym membership.
89. Though my car is very old, it still runs very well.
90. Although my brother has many friends, he is lonely.
91. Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning.
92. A public-opinion poll is no substitute for thought.
93. I want to know God’s thoughts; the rest are details.