Sentences with Until, Until in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Until
1. We work from dawn until dusk.
2. I will stay until four o’clock.
3. Let’s postpone until next week.
4. Are you going to study until 7?
5. Are you going to work until 11:00?
6. We talked until two in the morning.
7. He kept to puzzle until it was done.
8. Love! Love until the night collapses!
9. I stuck with it until I was finished.
10. I thought Alex would sleep until noon.
11. I lived in Paris until I was thirteen.
12. You can keep this tape until tomorrow.
13. What will you have done until tomorrow?
14. I didn’t know the truth until yesterday.
15. Until my father came home, I read a book.
16. I have three years left until retirement.
17. That’ll just have to wait until next week.
18. This is the best until the better is done.
19. All funds are frozen until further notice.
20. You had better wait until the fireman come.
21. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
22. She remained awake until yesterday morning.
23. I won’t be ready to do that until Saturday.
24. You’re never a loser until you quit trying.
25. Hold off making a decision until next week.
26. Pam remained awake until yesterday morning.
27. I slept until morning and I was very hungry.
28. 27.Until my father came home, I read a book.
29. I won’t be ready to do that until Wednesday.
30. Will they have sent an email until tomorrow?
31. I slept with my mom until I was 16 years old.
32. No one can live well until they can die well.
33. I did not sleep until morning from excitement.
34. Champions keep playing until they get it right.
35. We know not what is good until we have lost it.
36. Had he spoken English until he went to England?
37. Don’t trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
38. I had not washed the dishes until you came the home.
39. He practices playing the guitar until late at night.
40. The singer will have been prepared until the concert.
41. I have not been reading any book until my graduation.
42. Don’t whistle (halloo) until you are out of the wood.
43. Until he went to England, he had never spoken English.
44. Let’s hold over this discussion until our next meeting.
45. They will have to hold over these books until next week.
46. You can’t play game any more until you do your homework!
47. 10.If I can finish these jobs, I can rest until the night.
48. Until he went to England, he had not (hadn’t) spoken English.
49. Closure isn’t closure until someone’s ready to close the door.
50. Richard and Jenny have been writing a book together until May.
51. We had cocktail parties and I’d stay up until 5 in the morning.
52. You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.
53. Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
54. You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself.
55. All events and open days have been cancelled until further notice.
56. I waited until late yesterday, when he didn’t come, I went to bed.
57. I could not get up this morning. I stayed in the bed until eleven.
58. Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.
59. Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
60. Amelia will not have been married to Paul until he finishes school.
61. Men like me are impossible until the day when they become necessary.
62. A group or an artist shouldn’t get his money until his boss gets his.
63. Chloe had not visited Paris until she moved there because of her job.
64. You don’t believe the sky is falling until a chunk of it falls on you.
65. I had not going to the different restaurant until it was closed forever.
66. I won’t undertake war until I have tried all the arts and means of peace.
67. A successful marriage isn’t necessarily one that lasts until you’re dead.
68. I get up in the morning, torture a typewriter until it screams, then stop.
69. You may play outside until the streetlights come on and I called your name.
70. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
71. Until justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream.
72. 21.I could not go to school early because I studied lesson until last night.
73. My friends go on vacation every summer, until the evening we swim in the sea.
74. Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
75. Bitcoin had risen a lot until I invested in it. So I will not have any gains.
76. Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
77. Now, on nights that I can’t sleep, I play video games alone until the morning.
78. Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
79. You already fled until the guys caught you, but this time it was your lucky day.
80. We can’t destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage.
81. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
82. Some night soon, I’ll sneak back in here and we can eat chocolates until we vomit.
83. We never understand how little we need in this world until we know the loss of it.
84. Until you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have.
85. We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.
86. You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.
87. Until you make peace with who you are, you will never be content with what you have.
88. Ignorant men don’t know what good they hold in their hands until they’ve flung it away.
89. True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
90. Had Elsa been listening to her songs until she realized that her songs need to improve?
91. I shove the wooden debris out of the way until I see the smudged face of the teddy bear.
92. I’m 86 and my doctor used to tell me to slow down – at least he did until he dropped dead.