Sentences with Urban, Urban in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Urban
1. It’s pretty urban.
2. Urban events became frequent.
3. Most people live in urban areas.
4. Traffic is a major urban problem.
5. I’ve finally got used to urban life.
6. You have to keep up with the urban order.
7. The urban population of America is increasing.
8. More and more people are moving to urban areas.
9. Urban survival rule 22: Never annoy an armed man.
10. I’m sorry but, complaints returned due to a disturbance of rhythm.
11. I’m sorry but, complaints returned due to a disturbance of rhythm.
12. I’ve heard of a guy in Chicago who advertises in the phone book under “Wizard”,though that’s probably a urban legend.
13. The impacts of COVID-19 could be considerably higher on the urban poor living in slums, who don’t have access to clean water.
14. I don’t know what it was, maybe the movie theaters in my immediate surrounding neighbourhood in Burbank, but I never saw what would be considered A movies.
15. To be misunderstood can be the writer’s punishment for having disturbed the reader’s peace. The greater the disturbance, the greater the possibility of misunderstanding.
16. Change is certain. Peace is followed by disturbances departure of evil men by their return. Such recurrences should not constitute occasions for sadness but realities for awareness, so that one may be happy in the interim.
17. Sydney in general is eclectic. You can be on that brilliant blue ocean walk in the morning and then within 20 minutes you can be in a completely vast suburban sprawl or an Italian or Asian suburb, and it’s that mix of people, it’s that melting pot of people that give it its vital personality.