10 examples of noun sentences in english
What Is a Noun?
No matter what language you use, you need to ask the questions “Who?”, “Where?” And “What?” In order to find the word group called noun in the sentence. Names can be used plurally according to different rules. In this context, we will first examine how the plural forms of nouns differ.
Nonspecific people, places, things or ideas
Examples; Man, city, religion etc…
Specific people, places, things…
Examples; Albert Einstein, London etc…
Something that you can not perceive with your five senses
Examples; Belief, love, pride, happiness etc…
Something that you can perceive with your five senses
Examples; Apple, lion, eyes, flower etc…
Can be counted
Examples; Pencil/pencils, apple/apples, train, clock etc…
Cannot be counted
Examples; Milk, music, food, water, snow, rice etc…
Made up of two or more smaller words
Examples; Textbook, snowball, seafood, sunflower
Refer to a group of things as one whole
Examples; Bunch, audience, flock, group, family
Refer to one person, place things, or idea
Examples; Cat, dog, ship, monkey, hero etc…
Refer to more than one person, place things, or idea
Examples; Dogs, cats, ships, babies etc..
10 examples of noun sentences
1. Mary isn’t the type of person who gossips.
2. People lost faith in banks.
3. She will defeat them.
4. I was delighted at the news of her success.
5. They brightly decorated the wooden house for the holiday.
6. I saw a black zebra at the zoo.
7. He wants a cute kitten for Christmas purposes.
8. The close-up photos of the Moon surprised humanity.
9. In summer, the sun’s rays come perpendicular to the Earth.
10. Samuel has a good side and an evil side.