Present Continuous Tense Notes and Example Sentences
When we express ourselves in everyday life, we often talk about situations that are already happening. We often use present continuous tense to tell others about our own lives and to inform people about what is happening around us. Therefore, it is really important to know about the use of present continuous tense.
- She is talking to you and you are not listening to her. This is really shame.
- You are not doing that, right?
- They are not coming, sorry.
- It is not helping to me, please stop it.
- I am doing well.
- I am seeing my dentist on Wednesday.
- Why aren’t you doing your homework?
- Why are they acting like this?