English Sentences Examples, 10 Sentences About My Family
The family is the littlest social unit of the general public. Families are divided into extended family and nuclear family. Family members are given below with sample sentences:
1. My mom is 45 years old but she looks very young.
2. Although my father is very angry, he has a heart like sugar and everyone knows it.
3. I have two brothers and a sister, I love them all.
4. My sister won the university this year, we are all very happy.
5. My aunt lives abroad, so we can’t meet her very often.
6. A doctor who loves my cousin’s profession is also very interested in his patients.
7. My father always advises my brothers and me, and talks to us to be a good person.
8. We get along very well with all my cousins and have a great time.
9. We made chocolate cake with my little sister today.
10. I saw her husband going to work today, we met in the morning.