60 new words with meaning, English New Words and Examples
1. Because: Used when describing the cause of an event or situation.
2. Begin: To take the first step for a job or an action.
3. Below: The part of something that is close to the ground.
4. Car: A vehicle used to drive from place to place.
5. Catch: Capture an escaping person or animal.
Here are 500 New Words With Meaning
6. Certain: Able to firmly relied on to happen.
7. Chance: Possibility of something happening.
8. Check: Examine something in order to determine its accuracy.
9. Choose: Seperating the desired from many options.
10. Church: Holy place of christians.
11. Come: Move towards near to the speaker.
12. Common: Occuring or done often prevalent.
13. Compare: To reveal similar or different aspects of people or objects.
14. Complete: To remove the deficiency and bring it to the whole state.
15. Consonant: Not vowel letters in the alphabet.
16. Difficult: Means not easy, made with trouble and difficulty.
17. Direction: Line followed by a person or object.
18. Discover: It refers to things that are not learned about their existence, but which are learned later.
19. Distance: There is a certain distance between the two things.
20. Doctor: Profession for treating people who are sick.
21. Door: Is the item at the entrance of a building, room or house.
22. Except: Which is outside of something.
23. Exercise: It means training and practice.
24. Experience: Knowledge and skills gained by a person.
25. Explain: To give information about a subject.
26. Face: The front part of the person’s head.
27. Factors: Circumstance or fact that contributes to a result.
28. Factory: Buildings where goods are manufactured.
29. Family: A group of one or two parents and their kids.
30. Famous: Known about by many people.
31. Far: Requiring a long way to go.
32. First: Leading from others in terms of time, order and place.
33. Flower: The colored part of a plant carries its reproductive organs.
34. Fly: A feature that belongs to birds and an inanimate being.
35. Heavy: Means its weight is more than normal.
36. Help: Not being able to do one job alone and ask for support from someone else.
37. High: Which is the distance between the top and bottom.
38. History: Telling about the events that took place in the past by giving the date and place.
39. Home: The structure in which people live.
40. Language: The way people communicate to Express their feelings and thoughts.
41. Large: Relatively great capacity or size.
42. Last: Remaining- continue for a specifired period of time.
43. Left: West side of people facing North.
44. Member: Means joining a group or a team.
45. Middle: The place that is equidistant between the two ends of something.
46. Milk: A white beverage made from cow, sheep or goat.
47. Name: A person, an animal, a plant, a place, an emotion and thought etc. the word that helps us recognize things.
48. Natural: In nature, related to nature.
49. Never: At no time in the past or future.
50. Night: The time from sunset to dawn.
51. Often: It means that it is constantly ongoing.
52. Prepare: To make use of something, to be used, to be applied.
53. President: Being at the head of a community, organization or group means managing.
54. Result: Another event caused by an event.
55. Right: Morally good- true or correct as a fact.
56. Rose: A kind of flower with various colors.
57. Second: Coming after the first in time or order sixtieth of a minute of time.
58. Student: The name given to people who g oto school anda re trained by teachers.
59. Tall: Something is longer than normal.
60. Today: Before tomorrow, the day after yesterday.