20 pet animals name, Pictures and Definition
In this lesson we will examine the topic of pet animal names. Animals can be divided into wild and domesticated animals. Animals that grow in nature and obtain their own food are wild animals. But among the wild animals are animals raised by humans, kept away from the natural habitat and tame. So in short, there are those who can be tamed from wild animals. Animals that are fed by human beings, have learned to live with people and are far from the natural habitat are called domestic animals.
Scientific Names of Animals, Animals Names Vocabulary
Farm Animals Names, Definition and Examples
Domestic Animals Names, Definition and Examples
Wild Animals, Definition and Examples
Animals are always known as the best friend of the people. Feeding pets has a lot of benefits for people. They can be very good friends with you, they can show unconditional and unconditional love, pets can protect their owners, and people who breed pets have a sense of ownership, they also have a sense of responsibility. Pets can get used to their owners and their new home very quickly. There are types of pets available, these can be divided into pets utilized in their products, pets used in power and other pets.
1. Hamster: The other day when I went to play at my friend’s house, I saw a white hamster in them, I thought I didn’t like mice but this hamster was a pretty cute animal, I hope I will have a hamster one day.
2. Horse: Horses are the most noble and beautiful animals I have ever seen in my life, and what I wanted most since childhood was to have a horse, this wish came true last year with the horse my father bought me on my birthday.
3. Rabbit: I was reading a book for my cousin today and they were talking about the little white rabbits eating carrots, my cousin was very surprised when she heard this.
4. Cow: My parents decided to leave their jobs and settle in the village, they bought two cows and we make use of the cow’s milk, we are all very happy.
5. Fish: My father had a large aquarium built in his house when he was just married and he put various kinds of colorful fish in it, he has been in our aquarium house for twelve years, and I like fish like my father.
6. Turtle: The slow movement of turtles gives me calmness and peace, so I preferred my pet to be a turtle and I named it green.
7. Snake: Snakes can be tamed even though they can be dangerous sometimes, I learned this when my friend started feeding snakes, he officially lives with a snake in his home and looks pretty happy about it.
8. Goat: I love the sounds of the goats, but also the taste of their milk is delicious, I drink goat milk every morning when we go to the village every summer.
9. Sheep: We had five sheep in the village, it was my best friend and it gave me delicious milk, we made cheese from milk, we made pillows from its feathers, I miss those days because we no longer have sheep.
10. Duck: My father, who brought two ducks to the pond in the garden of our three story house, wake up with their voice every morning and give them something to eat, I think we are good friends with them.
11. Dog: My grandfather told me that he had a big surprise because it was my birthday, but he could not stop his excitement and explained what the surprise was this evening, my grandfather bought me a little white cute dog.
12. Cat: When I was a little boy, my mother used to say that I was very afraid of cats, but I can not believe her because I love cats at the moment and I am feeding two kittens in my house, one black and the other yellow.
The chickens in my grandmother’s village made puppies this year, everywhere is full of tiny chicks.
My father woke up early in the morning to realize his biggest dream, now we have a huge aquarium with colorful fish in our house.
When I heard that parrots could speak, I didn’t believe it, when we went to the zoo today, I witnessed it could speak in parrots, and this was a great experience.