Collective Noun For Ravens, Collective Nouns List Ravens
Collective Noun For Ravens
Following the grammar rules correctly is essential to express your message better. At the end of the day, you use the language as a tool to express your thoughts and ideas. Using it in a good shape will make you a Seneca-tier speaker.
Collective nouns are one of the most crucial grammar topics. Today, we will be finding examples of collective nouns for Edgar Allan Poe’s dearest birds, raven. Let’s find examples of the collective noun for ravens.
Here are 200 examples of collective nouns
Because of a writer called Ruth Rendell, all these significant and noble birds are started to mention as unkindness. When people see these noble and alone creatures as groups, they call them “an unkindness”. In other words, the word “unkindness” is a collective noun for ravens.
- An unkindness of ravens is here. There is not to worry about, son. They are here to find food; all they need is to find food to continue their living.
- We need to be arriving at the cornfield. Uncle Sam said an unkindness of ravens is marching towards there. The corns should be protected from them.
- The metal music entertainers in the concert hall were like an unkindness of ravens. They were having fun in black clothes. You can feel the collective effervescence there.
Probably you heard about the conspiracy theories. Ravens are the essential parts of the spooky stories. So, we can claim that ravens are a part of spooky conspiracy stories. Also, the word “conspiracy” is a collective noun for ravens.
- Good day to be alive, he said, while he was looking towards a conspiracy of ravens. Look at them, most people are afraid of them. Why? They seem weird. I am one of the ravens spiritually.
- Acts of man caused such violence. They fought each other from the start of humanity like a conspiracy of ravens. This hatred will be our end.
- The weird guy with long hair was feeding a conspiracy of ravens. Something was special about him.
What is the problem of the people with the ravens? Just because people didn’t like their color, they are excluded from even their language. We are able to use “treachery” as a collective noun for ravens. But we recommend not to use it. They are such lovely creatures.
- Yes, all the tattoos I have are about ravens. There is a treachery of ravens on my shoulder. The meaning? They are loyal and noble. The nobility of black can be felt.
- The temple of the king was hosting the dearest birds of the gods. You can see a treachery of ravens all the time.
The word “flock” is used to describe a group of birds. At the end of the day, ravens are birds, too. Remember just in case, they are the cooler ones like the naughty kids in bird families. So, we can use “flock” to call a group ravens.
- A flock of ravens is approaching our tents. I have a bad feeling about this. Let’s go back to the town.
- You know, the dream is destiny, too. I saw this flock of ravens in my dreams. Logic is not pure math.
- Sometimes, anything could be having an inevitable effect on your life. I believe, that flock of ravens is the start of something beautiful.
Most people don’t know the difference between a raven and a crow. They are totally different birds but, you know, languages are an impression of societal memory. They carry out the burden of the past. All the ignorance of the past generations lays down there. For example, in English, murder is a collective noun for ravens. Why? Some ignorant people are confused when they saw a raven by considering it as a crow.
- The motorcycle crew was approaching here. With their leather jackets, they seem like a murder of ravens.
- We are not your kind of people, folks. You are gooses in fancy clothes, we are a murder of ravens who desire the blackest colors.
- We left something to eat for the murder of ravens when the wild wind blows. They could be starving to death.