English how to use however, Using However in English, Example Sentences with However
In English, however, it connects two sentences as meaning. However, it does not connect the two sentences grammatically, that is, the first sentence ends, a dot is put at the end of the sentence and then “however” is written at the beginning of the second sentence. However, it is used in the same way in nevertheless.
However, it should generally be at the beginning of the second sentence, but in some cases, the two sentences can be separated by commas and added to the end of the second sentence. However, it is not used at the beginning of the sentence, it necessarily takes a comma before it or it is used at the beginning of the second sentence. However, the sentences are given below:
- He didn’t want to go to school today, however he had a very important exam.
- She said she wouldn’t come to me, however she said we wouldn’t talk again.
- She loved flowers, and I always bought her flowers, however she didn’t like to get them.
- I was running home, however Lucy was about to leave the house.
- I finished all my homework today, however my father bought me a nice gift when he came home in the evening.
- I bought a new car today. However, even though it was the first time I was in traffic, it was not exciting.
- My younger sister learned to read and write this year, however she spent the whole summer vacation reading and writing books.
- I called my mother tonight to tell them that I was going to visit them, however, before I went to them, I also made a cake.
- It was very cold when we went out, but we did not buy a jacket, however it started to rain.
- I brought you the books you wanted. however, I took note of everything that should work.
- I was very excited when I told my father that I had an exam today, however, he took me to the exam.
- He asked me to marry him today, however, he also prepared a beautiful organization.
- He told me everything he wanted, however, he received a lot of gifts.
- We went to the hospital today, I said that my eyes were damaged, however, I also told the doctor that my stomach hurts.
- We couldn’t go to the park today, however, we had a lot of work, we couldn’t play games at home.