Sentences with Depict, Depict in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Depict
1. Saints are always depicted with a halo over their heads.
2. Sex is a doorway to something so powerful and mystical, but movies usually depict it in a completely flat way.
3. We depict hatred, but it is to depict that there are more important things. We depict a curse, to depict the joy of liberation.
4. Logos are images, texts, shapes, or a combination of the three that depict the name and purpose of a business – to put it simply.
5. I was tired of seeing the Graces always depicted as beautiful young things. I think wisdom comes with age and life and pain. And knowing what matters.
6. Femininity is depicted as weakness, the sapping of strength, yet masculinity is so fragile that apparently even the slightest brush with the feminine destroys it.
7. Really good fiction could have as dark a worldview as it wished, but it’d find a way both to depict this world and to illuminate the possibilities for being alive and human in it.
8. There’s already a marriage clock, a career clock, a biological clock. Sometimes being a woman feels like standing in the lobby of a hotel, looking at the dials depicting every time zone in the world behind the front desk – except they all apply to you, and all at once.