Sentences with Unacceptable, Unacceptable in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Unacceptable
1. That’s absolutely unacceptable.
2. Frank’s behavior was unacceptable.
3. The moral dilemma is to make peace with the unacceptable.
4. There is no such thing as inner peace. There is only nervousness or death. Any attempt to prove otherwise constitutes unacceptable behavior.
5. Today, it is research with human embryonic stem cells and attempts to prepare cloned stem cells for research and medical therapies that are being disavowed as being ethically unacceptable.
6. The aspects of patriotism that hush dissent, encourage going along, and sanction comfortable distancing and compliance with what is indecent and unacceptable… those aspects are too fundamental to ignore or gloss over.